What can I do to make my small business more successful?
First, you need to find where your business is currently weak.
5 AREAS KEEPING MOST SMALL BUSINESSES FROM BEING SUCCESSFUL
- Lack of marketing reflected in systematically acquiring new target customers.
- No competitive advantage so there is no reason to buy from your company over your competition.
- Poor sales because you don’t have sales professionals or you don’t have a systematic sales process.
- Weak staffing because you have hired friends and family.
- Poor leadership resulting in no vision for the company.