How do you write a basic marketing plan?
In your marketing plan what you are trying to accomplish is “How am I going to attract and sell my offering to my target customer?”
5 MUSTS IN EVERY MARKETING PLAN
- Who is your target customer? Who is most likely to buy what you are offering? Demographic (age, race, single/married, etc.)
- How will you attract them/? (Advertising vehicle- digital marketing, social media, radio, TV, etc.)
- What message will you use to attract them? Your message should be the one thing that if you can deliver on your target customer would chase you down for your business. THIS SHOULD ALSO BE YOUR BRANDING POSITION.
- How will you sell your offering? (e-commerce, retail, affiliate, etc.)
- During the virus, I am giving away for FREE the Worlds Greatest Business Plan which has an entire section on how to write the perfect marketing plan. See www.seancastrina.com