I am 16 years old and I want to become an entrepreneur. What do I do?
5 Tips to being a TEENAGE Entrepreneur
- Know what appeals to you about entrepreneurship other than money? Money can be made in many ways other than entrepreneurship
- Are you good at initiating the launch of things?
- Start with a small service company or online store? Get a win under your belt defined by something that makes you money.
- Get a job and or get mentored by a successful business owner. (Rich Dad Poor Dad book shares this concept well.)
- Develop Sales Skills (start selling something NOW)